Deadline to submit a proposal has been extended until April 6th.
To be considered for the 2021 IRE Program, review information below and submit a topic for consideration through the Call for Presentation link.
- Dates: February 24-26, 2021
- Location: Mandalay Bay Convention Center | Las Vegas, NV
- Audience: Roofing Contractors, Architect/Engineers, Consultants, Building Owners/Facility Managers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers
- Courses: 44 sessions in 90-minute blocks
- Deadline: Submit topic proposal and biography by April 6, 2020
Educational Tracks will include:
- Green Building – green building practices, solar energy, energy efficiency, sustainable and renewable resources to ensure environmental responsibility
- Legal/HR -business - human resources, leadership/management skills
- Money Matters - money management
- Sales/Service - business "best practices"
- Technical – roof systems, techniques, product & industry trends, design theory/analysis, legal issues
- Workplace Safety – risk management, safety procedures, insurance, OSHA Business
What we are looking for:
- Information that can be immediately implemented in the workplace
- How-to classes that stimulate and provide attendees with a new skill, technology or process
- Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting-edge for the construction and roofing industry
- Strong proposals that provide a better understanding of processes and techniques
- Presenters with strong speaking experience and in-depth knowledge of subject matter presented
- Topics related to roofing professionals, not generic in nature
What we are NOT looking for:
- Product pitches
- Topics that require the use of your organization's product
- Niche-focused topics that wouldy only be relevant to a small audience
Final acceptance will be based on (but not limited to) the course's ability to meet submission standards, overall program/track specification and industry need. Additionally, our Advisory Committee (made up of NRCA staff, Informa Markets representatives, industry leaders, and editors) will review the proposed topics for relevancy and industry feedback. All approved courses will be submitted for continuing education and will, therefore, require syllabus handouts for attendees. Please note that vendors must be exhibitors in the show to be considered for a presentation.
The deadline for returning your submission for consideration is April 6, 2020
, but you may continue to submit proposals after this date in the event of a cancellation or change to the schedule. Click to see a list of suggested educational session topics
from IRE attendees.
If you would like to submit a content idea but do not have a presentation proposal, please complete the 2020 Suggestion Form