To be considered for the 2019 IRE Program, read information below and email one submission form per topic.
- Dates: February 11-13, 2019
- Location: Music City Center | Nashville, TN
- Audience: Roofing Contractors, Architect/Engineers, Consultants, Building Owners/Facility Managers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers.
- Courses: 44 sessions in 90 minute blocks
- Deadline: Submit topic proposal and short bio by April 1, 2018
Educational Tracks will include:
- Technical – roof systems, techniques, product & industry trends, design theory/analysis, legal issues
- Workplace Safety – risk management, safety procedures, insurance, OSHA Business – human resources, leadership/management skills, business "best practices," sales/marketing, client relationships, money management, field management, money matters, legal
- Green Building – green building practices, solar energy, energy efficiency, sustainable and renewable resources to ensure environmental responsibility
Here is what we are looking for:
- Information that can be immediately implemented in the workplace
- How-to classes that stimulate and provide attendees with a new skill, technology or process
- Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting-edge for the construction and roofing industry
- Strong proposals that provide a better understanding of processes and techniques
- Presenters with strong speaking experience and in-depth knowledge of subject matter presented
- Topics related to roofing professionals, not generic in nature
What we are NOT looking for:
- Product pitches
- Topics that require the use of your organization's product
- Niche focused topics that would only be relevant to a small audience
Final acceptance will be based on (but not limited to) the course's ability to meet submission standards, overall program/track specification and industry need. Additionally, our Advisory Committee (made up of NRCA staff, Informa Exhibitions representatives, industry leaders and editors) will review the proposed topics for relevancy and industry feedback. All approved courses will be submitted for continuing education and will therefore require syllabus handouts for attendees. Please note that vendors must be exhibitors in the show to be considered for a presentation.
The deadline for returning your submission for consideration is April 1, 2018, but you may continue to submit proposals after this date in the event of a cancellation or change to the schedule. Click to see a list of suggested educational session topics
from IRE attendees.
To be considered as a speaker, please complete the 2019 Call for Presentations Online Form (coming soon).