2016 International Roofing Expo [IRE] is February 17-19, 2016, in Orlando
• The IRE will take place in West Hall A at the Orange County Convention Center [OCCC].
• The MCC is located at 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819-8111.
• The OCCC charges a parking fee per entry to all users of its parking areas at the prevailing rate on move-in, show and move-out days.
• Exhibitors receive daily in/out privileges with a valid parking receipt and exhibitor badge.
• Overnight parking on OCCC property is prohibited.
• Wednesday, February 17 | 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Thursday, February 18 | 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Friday, February 19 | 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Registration is located in West Hall A at the Orange County Convention Center.
• Each registrant must complete an On-site Registration Form.
• No photocopies or brochure registration forms will be accepted.
• Registration questions? Please call 224.563.3147 or 866.860.1970.
• Name badges were NOT mailed in advance.
• Please print and bring your email confirmation with you to the Attendee Already Registered counter located in Registration to pick up your name badge.
• If you did not pre-register, you may register on-site.
On-site Registration Hours
• Tuesday, February 16 | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
• Wednesday, February 17 | 6:45 am - 5:00 pm
• Thursday, February 18 | 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Friday, February 19 | 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Show Management can be reached on-site by calling 407.685.5400 or visiting the in the Show Office in room W101B on level one.